Domestic Union Cards™ for Foreign Partners

Domestic Union Cards™ can help non-Israeli spouses get legal status in Israel on the basis of their common-law relationship and assist in attaining residency status for a foreign spouse by substantiating their claims of a genuine relationship. The Ministry of the Interior grants legal status to foreign spouses of couples they believe to be authentic regardless of marital status. Residency and naturalization processes take 5-7 years. A foreign civil marriage does not automatically guarantee that the foreign spouse will get legal status in Israel if the Interior Ministry is not convinced that the relationship is genuine, and it does not necessarily help your case to marry abroad. 


Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message

 Join Newsletter

[dynamictext ticket "quoteticket"]